In this blogosphere, change is good. Last week in Pine Mountain, Georgia, at the conclusion of another successful Reviewers Retreat, we unveiled our rebranded blog conference: iRetreat, a Retreat for Online Influencers.
Why? Because we at the Double Duty Divas are more than just reviews. Over the last three years, we have transformed our confrence into the leading forum for fostering a discussion on how brands and bloggers continue to move forward together.
Next year will be better than ever. On June 22 to June 24 2014, we will be heading back north to Hershey, Pennsylvania to the lovely Hershey Lodge for a family-friendly event that is both educational and entertaining. So why should you care now? Here are five honest reasons.
1. It’s cheapest It’s Going to Get!: For the next week, we are offering a special pre-sale. You can save 50% of the all access conference pass if you register before July 13, 2013. That is over a hundred dollar value this week only. Why we can say we aren’t going to sell it for less? Because with this deal we are losing money to put on the event. Why would we do this? Because as an event known for the collaborative and positive vibe, we want to provide the opportunity to attend to blogger big or small. But we can’t do it for long.
2. Limited Amount of Rooms at the Hershey Lodge! Little conference planning inside tip: we block rooms for our event. As a conference that prides itself on being an intimate affair, we are conservative on our hotel contract to reserve rooms at our reduced rate. Hershey Lodge has let us know that they sell out their summer rooms early due to it being Hershey Park, the chocolatist amusement park out there. So if you are planning on attending, the sooner you sign up with us, the more rooms we can block before they are all taken or you have to pay more for the same experience.
3. Be First To Sign Up For Excursions: Attendees at last years conference, you may have bonded with your fellow blogger over a challenging tree top course or took whirl at the trapeze. We plan on offering some more exciting experiences our new location but space may be limited. Those who register first will have the first bite at the chocolate bar.
4. Possibility to Work with Our Sponsors Sooner: Online Influencers love to work with Brands in new and interesting ways. For 2014, we with the Diva Team plan on launching unique brand/blogger online work before our event. While we always will survey our own network, if we know you RSVPed yes to our conference, we will know that you are an advocate and would love to include you with what we dream of.
5. Because We Rock: We run an event that is both professional but family friendly. With expert speakers who offer advanced classes and with top brands that want to develop more than a one time relationship, why wouldn’t you sign up when it’s the cheapest before you have to worry about spending money on holiday presents?
So register now using offer code HERSHEY14. We can’t wait to see you there!